he Corporate Legal Excellence conference is held on the 24th to 26th November 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Top speakers includes Richard Phelan from Chevron, Suprio Dasgupta from Schneider Electric,Kevin Brocklehurst from AIA, Astor Chan from Ralph Lauren, Dr. Azura Shamsuddin from Digi Telecommuinications, Purvez Bilimoria from Pepsico Inc. and Thomas Thoppil from HP Asia Pacific will be presenting in the conference.
This conference is designed for legal counsels and senior level professionals from the legal, compliance, risk and compliance divisions with practical insights from industry practitioners and the impact of duties and remedies in the increasing regulation of the profession.
Benefits of Attending:
• Dealing with hidden risks in your current contracts through comprehensive and systematic review methods that will flag potential liabilities
• Exploring the alternatives to resolve disputes more quickly
• Minimising cost contingencies and variations by identifying key contract management risks from the onset
• Mitigating disputes through effective project management and risk assessment plans for contracts
• Deliberating issues arising from poorly drafted arbitration clauses and its impact on the tribunal’s jurisdiction
• Addressing the external risks and market instability in international transactions and projects
• Ascertaining new deal structures in M&A and practising key negotiation points for successful deal structuring
• Ensuring ongoing legal audits in streamlining the company’s goals, structure and operations
• Determining remedies for multi-party disputes and settlements whilst minimising losses
• Identifying contractual risks by negotiating the right liabilities and indemnities to improve risk management and insurability
• Evaluating contract agreements in the international market and the resultant tax implications for organisations
• Recognising legal professionals’ involvement in corporate
Please do contact Stefanie Gee at +603-27236721 or StefanieG@marcusevanskl.com for more details of the event and you will receive 10% discount!
Event Details for Facebook & Linked In
Corporate Legal Excellence event will be held on the 24th to 26th November 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This conference is designed for legal counsels and senior level professionals from the legal, compliance, risk and divisions with practical insights from industry practitioners and the impact of duties and remedies in the increasing regulation of the profession. Don’t miss out this great opportunity of this event! So, register now with Stefanie Gee at +603-27236721 orStefanieG@marcusevanskl.com.
For more information of the event, click here: http://goo.gl/7Lckug
Twitter Shout Out
Corporate Legal Excellence, 24th to 26th November 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia http://goo.gl/7Lckug