Conflict Of Interest In Arbitration: Recent Developments
18 Apr 2016
/4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
/KLRCA Bangunan Sulaiman, Kuala Lumpur
As arbitration increases to gain favour amongst business users, there is greater concern that arbitrators need to be scrupulously independent and impartial.
- What are the applicable institutional and domestic law standards?
- Why is the relevance (if any) of the IBA Guidelines and why were they amended in 2014?
- How should arbitrators respond to questions and challenges related to conflict of interest?
- What is the approach of ICSID?
- What is the approach of the English Courts?
Admission is free. Book your seats via the bookings’ tab below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org